“A gossip betrays a confidence, but a trustworthy person keeps a secret.”
Cleveland County Rescue Mission is committed to respecting the privacy of our donors. The purpose of this is policy is to ensure our donor information will not be shared with any third party.
This is the type of donor information that we collect and maintain:
- Contact information (name, organization, complete address, phone number, email address)
- Payment information (credit card number, expiration date, checking information and billing information)
- Shipping information (name, organization, complete address)
- Information donors wish to share (questions, comments, suggestions)
- Donor request to receive periodic updates (e.g., to individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters)
How We Use the Information
Cleveland County Rescue Mission uses donor information to understand the needs and provide donors with better service, specifically, we use donor information to help complete a transaction, communicate back to the donor, and update donors on ministry happenings. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes. We use donor comments to provide donors with information requested, and take very serious any recommendations as to how the ministry might improve communication.
Sharing of Personal Information
Cleveland County Rescue Mission will not sell, rent, or lease donor personal information to other organizations. We assure strict confidentiality in regards to the identity of our donors. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Cleveland County Rescue Mission and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Cleveland County Rescue Mission.
Removing Donor Names from Mailing Lists
Cleveland County Rescue Mission does not desire to send unwanted mail to our donors. Donors may contact the ministry and ask their names to be removed from our mailing lists.